Music is a huge part of the daily life. Apple Inc. Makers of the Mac/Apple computers are the biggest online music seller. But DRM prevents you from sharing your files purchased from iTunes Store. And Macsome iTunes Converter can help you.
1. Download Macsome iTunes Converter and install it on your Mac, then run it.
2. Add the purchased music. Click the Add button to open the adding window. Then select a purchased music in the Music Sources list and click the OK button to add.
3. Set the output format. Click the Macsome iTunes Converter menu to open the Preferences window and click the Output File Format drop-down list to set the output format Same as source on the Advanced tab. The output format will be same as the format of the protected file.
4. Start the converting. Click the Convert button to start converting. After the converting is done, you can get the iTunes purchased music songs without the DRM protection to play on any mp3 player.
· You can know more about Macsome iTunes Converter to convert audio via http://www.macsome.com/itunes-converter-mac/index.html
· You can keep chapters of iTunes audiobooks files.
· You can edit the converted file tags info in the Inspector.
· You can also convert unprotected audio files to different formats.
Please don't do anything with iTunes during the converting, or the conversion may fail by occurring an error.